Published by CIPAST c/o Wissenschaftsladen Bonn, Buschstr. 85, 53113 Bonn, Germany, March 2008, No. of copies: 300
- Norbert Steinhaus, Wissenschaftsladen Bonn e.V., Buschstr. 85 - D-53113 Bonn, Tel + (49) 228 201 61 22, fax + (49) 228 26 52 82, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Heesterbeek, The Rathenau Institute, the Netherlands, S.Heesterbeek@Rathenau.nl
- Luis Aparicio, The French National Agency for Radioactive Waste Management (ANDRA), France, Luis.email@example.com
Design and Layout
- Anja Eichen, eichen|artig, atelier für kommunikationsdesign, Langenbergsweg 13, 53179 Bonn, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.eichenartig.de
- Dr. Peter Lange, Dr. Lange und Nienhaus GbR, Friedrich-Breuer-Str. 91, 53225 Bonn, email@example.com, www.lange-nienhaus.de
CIPAST in Practice – Doing Public Participation is part of the output of CIPAST (Citizen Participation in Science and Technology) project – which has been awarded financial support by the European Commission through the contract No. 013518 in the framework of “Coordination Action”; programme “Structuring the European Research Area”.
More about CIPAST at www.cipast.org
The views expressed in the contributions, notes, messages and links are those of the authors and owners of the website and are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken, the publisher does not accept any liability for errors that may have occurred.
If you want to subscribe for the CIPAST newsletter, please send a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org.